Friday, February 5, 2010

Lancaster PA - Magician's Party Tip


Birthday Party Goodie Bags & Prizes

Birthday party goodie bags and prizes are a nice way to thank the children for attending the party. It also serves as a tool to keep the children under control. Explain to the children that if they follow the rules you’ve set that they will go home with a goodie bag full of fun toys, candy or whatever you decide to use. If they are not good during the party they won’t get one!

This simple strategy is very effective! If you don’t want to take the time or make the expense of putting together you own goodie bags or prizes that’s fine. In fact, that is one of the reasons I offer goodie bags and activity booklets in my birthday party magic show packages. It’s just one less thing you will have to WORRY about! Parties can be stressful and the less you have to do will make things so much EASIER!

I’ve been offering my goodie bags for over 10 years and they are always a hit. My goodie bags contain some fun items but also educational ones. This is just one of the things that sets them apart from all the other typical goodie bags. I do not give candy out because I figure the cake at the end of the party will give the children enough sugar! And we all know, too much sugar can make children go crazy.

Alot of people inquire about balloon animals or face painting. I have offered those services in the past but find the balloons to be dangerous for younger children. They don’t last long, can break and pop. In turn, this can scare younger children and I rather not have that happen.

Face painting is popular but the children have to wait in line to get their faces done. On top of that they have to pick what design they want. This stretches into lots of boring time and the children can get quite restless waiting for their turn. Also, the children usually clean their faces when they get home so it doesn’t last long.

If you are wondering what my goodie bags include here is a small list.

* Souvenir Jumbo Dollar – A fun jumbo dollar bill with optical illusions and 3 tricks explained on the back!
* Fortune Telling Fish – An old but fun little trick where a plastic fish can tell your fortune!
* Activity Booklet – A 10 page booklet containing activities, magic tricks, fun games and more! This gets the children thinking and using their brain.
* Magic Wand Certificate – A rolled up paper wand that also is an Official Assistants Certificate. It also included FREE Membership to my Secret Magic Club!

Those are the main things within my goodie bags. They are fun, educational and unique. They are something that the kids will use, and it will last. My favorite item is my activity booklet. This booklet will get them reading and having fun at the same time. It’s a WIN WIN!

So, there you have it. Some simple tips and suggestions on goodie bags and prizes. Don’t forget, I have a few different birthday party packages. Check out the rest of the website for more information! Click HERE for my party packages.

Eddy Ray - Serving Lancaster County, Berks County, Lebanon County and beyond.

Phone: 1-877-297-7252

Email: info@magicpartyforkids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment